How to Apply
Trips are organized locally in different cities around the country, so if your city is running an upcoming trip and you're eligible, then you’re all set to apply when the next application cycle opens for your community!
Applications now open for:
- BOSTON (couples living in the greater Boston area are eligible to apply)
- SF BAY AREA (couples living in San Francisco, Peninsula, South Bay, East Bay or Marin are eligible to apply)
- CINCINNATI (couples living in the greater Cincinnati area are eligible to apply)
- PHILADELPHIA (couples living in the Philadelphia metro area are eligible to apply)
- COLORADO (couples living in the Denver and Boulder metro areas are eligible to apply)
*NOTE: One of the available Colorado trips (Nov. 2018) will be the first HMI OUTDOORS experience! All the same touring hotspots, but with way more outdoor flare (climbing, hiking, biking, etc.)
1. The process starts with a written online application. Before you begin the application, be sure you are eligible to apply.
2. The second step in the application process is an interview with our on-the-ground partners who will be organizing the trip. Please note: not all applicants are invited to an interview.
3. Following the interview, applicants will be notified if they've been accepted and offered a spot on the trip.
Click the image below to explore our "Honeymoon Israel: Guide to the Application"!