At HMI, we’re passionate about helping young couples bring Jewish life into their homes in a personal, meaningful way. We’re dedicated to our work, our community, and to each other. We’re not afraid to be creative and try new things. We’re a team that’s as unique and diverse as the people we serve.
Honeymoon Israel (HMI) provides immersive trips to Israel for locally based cohorts of couples that have at least one Jewish partner and are early in their committed relationship, creating communities of couples who are building families with meaningful connections to Jewish life and the Jewish people. To date, HMI has run more than 100 trips from 20 cities across North America – bringing more than 2,000 couples to Israel. To read more about Honeymoon Israel and its mission and vision, please visit www.honeymoonisrael.org.
Our team is looking for a smart, creative, and detail-oriented marketer. The ideal candidate is collaborative, nimble, and a quick learner. This person understands how to create a brand with meaning and purpose.
Marketing & Communications Strategy:
- Work directly with the Director of Marketing and Communications in the development and execution of org-wide marketing and communications strategy and plans
- Help develop and refine brand messaging, ensuring key messaging is consistent across all touchpoints
- Lead email campaign creation, scheduling, and deployment, including managing the organization’s MailChimp account
- Work cross-functionally to source email content and manage all stakeholders in adhering to the email schedule
- Track and report content effectiveness metrics to internal stakeholders, as well as continually monitor, analyze, and tune messaging to maximize effectiveness
- Create on-brand, best-in-class content, tailored to appropriate audiences including imagery for emails, website, social media posts and ads, decks, and promotional materials such as flyers
- Maintain brand consistency, utilize modern design templates optimized for engagement, and develop a strategy for keeping content fresh and dynamic
- Serve as an internal brand advocate for the organization providing insight and direction
- Support crisis communications as needed, including planning and copywriting
- Provide website monitoring and manage updates
- Assist in planning and execution of social media strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Design, or a related field
- 5 years of experience in content marketing, brand marketing, or the development of marketing and communications materials
- Expertise with MailChimp
- Demonstrated design proficiency and experience with Adobe Creative Suite
This position is based in Atlanta, GA. The salary range for this position is $50K-$55K per year. Salary is commensurate with experience. Excellent benefits, including great insurance plans, unlimited vacation policy, and a retirement plan. Flexible work environment including ability to work from home and from the office.
To apply, please email at least 3 samples of your work along with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Honeymoon Israel is an equal opportunity employer committed to advancing diversity, equity, inclusion, and justice. We strive for our team to reflect the diverse community we serve. We encourage candidates of all cultural, racial, religious, gender, and sexual identities to apply.