Inspired by the popular Honeymoon Israel trip for young couples, you're invited to an exclusive tour of Israel on 2nd Honeymoon Israel - open to couples and individuals aged 50+. The trip, organized in partnership with Da'at Travel Expeditions, will be a special opportunity to experience the history, culture, traditions and beauty of Israel as you build community with other adults from across the country.
2nd Honeymoon Israel welcomes any individual or couple from North America regardless of background or religious affiliation. The 2nd Honeymoon Israel trip will be escorted by Mike & Rhonda Wise (Mike is the Co-CEO of Honeymoon Israel).
- October 14 - 24, 2018 (registration now open!)
Click here for a preview for the October 2018 2nd Honeymoon Israel trip itinerary (subject to change)
- May 30 - June 8, 2019 (registration opens in Spring 2019, sign-up to be notified here)
- $3,790*/per person not including airfare to/from Israel, based on double occupancy (cost increases $4770/per person for single occupancy)
Participation fee includes:
- 10 nights' accommodation at select hotels in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and the Galilee
- 11 days of touring in a luxury, air-conditioned bus with licensed, English speaking tour educator
- All site entrance fees and program fees as per itinerary
- Meals: daily breakfast, 1 lunch and 5 dinners throughout the trip
*This price is only applicable for the October 2018 trip, cost for the May 2019 will be announced in Spring 2019
- Spots are limited. Minimum of 20 people need to sign up for the trip to run.
- Participants are welcome to extend their stay in Israel or deviate to other countries on either end of the trip. Trip is scheduled to begin in Tel Aviv at 2:00pm local time on Sunday, October 14, 2018, and conclude in Jerusalem the morning of Wednesday, October 24
- More information on what's included and not included in the 2nd Honeymoon Israel experience can be found here
- If you wish to utilize Honeymoon Israel's preferred travel agency to purchase your flights for the October 2018 2nd Honeymoon Israel trip, you may contact Traveland starting on Monday, November 27 by calling 1-800-246-0571 and following the prompts.
Contact Honeymoon Israel via email at 2ndHMI@honeymoonisrael.org!